As the name implies, www.myprepaidcenter.com, the official website of MyPrepaidCenter allows the customers to log in to the portal, and check their balance, check the transaction history, at the regular intervals, and with full security.
In case, you face any sort of issues while accessing the MyPrepaidCenter portal, try solving the issue by following the below steps:
1. Have a look at the submitted card number and password for the MyPrepaidCenter account. Rewrite it, and remove the spaces if any.
2. Try to change your web browser. You can also try to delete data from your browser or update it with the latest version. This step usually solves the problems of the users.
3. Check the expiration date of your card. Chances are there that it might have expired. Most prepaid cards expire after 12 months. If your card expires, you will not be able to log in to the MyPrepaidCenter Account.
If you are not able to login with your username and password, try the below steps:
1. Check your username and password for the MyPrepaidCenter account. Check the spaces.
2. Please note that My Prepaid Center Card password is case sensitive. Check the caps lock key and then submit the username and password again.
3. Try changing your web browser. Also, delete the cache and cookies and update your browser to the latest version.
Still, if you face problems with MyPrepaidCenter, contact the customer support without any hesitation. Peace!