MyPrepaidCenter Card offers many services, including a free service allowing you to exchange your card if you call the toll-free number stamped on the backside of the card if you lose it. However, if you lose it again, a small fee will be charged.
In today’s time, people don’t want to carry paper money. The credit cards have increased the simplicity to a great extent. MyPrepaidCenter is a similar website that allows credit card users to access the card information. Quite interesting, isn’t it?
This site has made the life of users in the USA and Canada easy to a great extent. People in the USA and Canada are just loving the MyPrepaidCenter Cards. Some information that MyPrepaidCenter Cards contain is:
- Credit Card issues
- Details of MyPrepaidCenter account
- Code redemption information
- Card Activation
MyPrepaidCenter Password Reset
In case, you forget the MyPrepaidCenter password, just follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website at www.myprepaidcenter.com from your favourite browser.
- Visit the MyPrepaidCenter registration page, and scroll down.
- Visit the login section, and tap “Reset Password”.
- You will be redirected to the MyPrepaidCenter “Forgot Password” page. Submit your email address. Please make sure that it is valid and the same as that of submitted during the registration.
- A new password will be dispatched via email. You can now use that password to access the MyPrepaidCenter account.